Apply to be a part of the Third ANHE Fellowship Cohort
There are just THREE DAYS left to apply for the ANHE Fellowship Program running from October 1st, 2023 – September 30th, 2024.
The Fellowship program trains nurses to work with communities to tackle environmental health issues at the intersection of climate and health equity. Fellows are provided support and guidance throughout the program so that nurses with all levels of experience can learn and find value from participation. If you are passionate about the environment and learning how you can grow in community as a nurse in this area, click here to apply as this fellowship opportunity is tailor-made for you.
The benefits of participating in the program include:
- An opportunity to partner with an organization on a project that will address environmental health challenges in their community
- Mentorship from a senior nurse to support each fellow in their efforts
- Access to a network of nurses committed to advancing health equity for their communities
- Peer-to-peer learning and new relationships with 17 amazing nursing fellows through monthly webinars and two convening events
- A stipend of $1,000 to support your project work
If you are still questioning if this opportunity is right for you, check out the stories of past fellows sharing their invaluable experiences during Parts 1 and 2 of the Nurse-Community Partnerships webinar series on the ANHE YouTube channel. Part 3 of the webinar series will take place on September 6 at 3pm ET. Register here.
If you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to reach out to us at Jeremiah@envirn.org.